Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

How to get Digital Marketing Clients for Free ?

Today I will share one trick how to get digital marketing clients which will pay you thousands of rupees.
Get Digital Marketing Client Free

So firstly you have to have define your nice so on what digital marketing services you are going to offer someone.

In space of digital marketing these are the some of the nation which you should try.
  • WordPress website
  • Chatbot for messenger
  • Content writing
  • Graphics designer
  • Affiliate marketing
  • Marketing strategy consultant
  • Instagram coach
  • Generate leads from LinkedIn
  • Growth hack the promotion of the product
  • How to leverage LinkedIn
  • How to grow personal brand on Instagram
And there are a lot of dishes are available in the digital space.

So try to pick one of them if you have enough knowledge then start approaching to clients but if you haven't then start learning it from Google or YouTube itself.

Let's jump on the topic how to get Digital Marketing client 🤔

My favorite strategy which I learnt from My mentor that I am going to reveal today. So, read carefully 🎯

1. Open Instagram
2. Tap on explore
3. Switch to hashtag searches

Think about customer, who will be your ideal customer according to your Niche which you are providing
(I am choosing Niche as WordPress Website Developer)

4. I will search something like #earphone

I will get the list of hashtag with starting with earphone.

I'll tap on one of the those Hashtags

5. Switch to recent

6. Scroll down and find out such accounts which has less number of followers.

7. Click on the message button send them something like this

Hi Mr. XYZ, I found you on Instagram while I exploring as I can see your bio has not any information about your page

Do you have any website?
(I'll again ask something like this of they haven't mentioned Website in Bio)

Then wait for the reply

As the reply, if the answer was No.

Show your best website which you have built recently and try to you convince them and close the deal.

If they ready to close the deal then try to give 10x value which they are offering.

If you provide 10x value in low price then they will get understand that you are right person to give all the digital marketing services which they are required.

This is the way by which you can close the deal.

The complexity is that you have to DM 90 to 100 people manually to get close 10% or 20% deal.

I hope you find this Content very valuable then usual.

Thanks to my mentor to share this valuable piece of Advice, DigitalPratik :)

My Mentors Digital Pratik's tagline is Inspired me the Most.

Always Stay Consistent
Learn Apply Share - by Digitalpratik
Take Calculated Risk

You can follow him on Instagram by clicking here @digitalpratik :)

Comment your thoughts about this idea I'll appreciate to hear your thoughts 👇

See you in the Next One :)

Post a Comment

0 Comments